Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Aebleskivers


One tradition that we LOVE from the Grant side is Aebleskivers. Jason's sister Sharman and her husband Joe gave us an Aebleskiver pan for our wedding and we have enjoyed it through the years. Our kids love when we have Aebleskivers. This weekend is Conference weekend, which means I will be doing a lot of baking. In the Farley family, we have a tradition that we have homemade rolls and Cinnamon Rings every Holiday and Confernce weekend. So, this weekend I will make the rolls, the cinnamon ring and the ableskivers. It is a fun tradition that I hope we continue to keep throughout the years...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My mom always made these for us when we were growing up. I need to dig out my pan and make them again. I forgot how much we like them.