Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Super Marble Galaxy

UPDATE:Alisha got 3rd place out of 25 Marble Mazes!! Way to go Ali and Jason!!

So, Alisha had a Marble Maze Project that she had to do with a parent. So, of course I let Jason head up the project with her. They put together the maze which is basically some funnels and some wooden tracks. I painted it, cut out the vinyl and applied it to the board. They wanted it to look a little like Super Mario Galaxy. So, we called it SUPER MARBLE GALAXY and this is what we came up with (if it works right, the marble will run the coarse in 43 sec.'s) It was a fun project, but we spent way too much time on it. We were up until 3:30 am finishing it. Put two procrastinators together and that is what you get!! Well, the Marble Maze was done, it just need to be painted last night. Needless to say, I am a walking Zombie today and have a headache from inhaling spray paint. That stuff is awful!! I noticed this morning that I painted some of my grass black. Oops! That's what you get when you paint a big board on your lawn at 2:00 in the morning... Maybe it will motivate Jason to mow it!

No comments: