Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Glamour Girl

Stacy LOVES makeup, especially lipstick! She has ruined several of my lipsticks, even a few of my expensive ones. Not sure why she is so fascinated, but she loves puckering up and gliding the lipstick across her lips. It's not good enough to just do one coat either, she has to pack it on! If she would just keep it on her lips I wouldn't have a problem with it, but unfortunately it has turned into body paint a couple of times and my purse has been a victim as well. I have 4 girls and this is the first time I have had to deal with this. Hopefully Stacy will grow out of this phase soon! Today Stacy got into Alisha's lip gloss and managed to get it all over her leg, her hands and her lips. I'm not sure how it gets so out of control. That girl is pretty good at making messes!
This picture cracks me up! Stacy had gotten into the lipstick I use for the girls when they do recitals and she was applying it when I yelled out "Stacy!" She was doing an ok job until I said that. I watched it happen. As soon as I said her name, she was startled and her hand went up her face with the lipstick . We all laughed at her. The kids thought she looked like a clown! Twice in one day!! Note to self - PUT ALL LIPSTICK UP REALLY HIGH!

No comments: