Friday, March 6, 2009

Cindy Lou Who


To finish the week of celebration for Dr. Seuss, the kids got to dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character. Alisha chose Cindy Lou Who. I was excited because she has the hair for it. I only wish I would have slapped some fake lashes on Alisha to finish the look, but I don't have those lying around! Wire in the braids would have helped too. But, I think it turned out pretty darn cute. I think today I should get a "GREAT MOM" award! Not gonna happen, but I am just grateful for the opportunity to be a little creative. Mom's need that! (she is wearing PJ's, it was also Pajamma Party for her class today. They get to Stop, Drop and Read for two hours)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

SOOOO cute. I wouldn't have the first clue how to do that.

Mrs. KIR said...

so dang cute! AND you get a great mommy jealous award from me!

Amy said...

That is so completely and fully amazing! I don't even want to think about the amount of hairspray that went into that "do"! It looks so great.
You always were good with hair though :)