Monday, June 29, 2009

Best Friends



Tyler and Aiden are BEST FRIENDS. I love Tyler, but he is not always the nicest boy to those around him, especially to boys that are younger than him. He can be down right mean sometimes! Not with Aiden, he loves Aiden. Aiden is a little older than Tyler. They play really well together and are so funny. They are very kind and they love each other. I feel he is Tyler's only true friend and it makes me so sad that he is moving this Wednesday. I think sometimes it is harder on me when one of their good friends move away. I know that most likely they will never see them again. It breaks my heart to see Tyler's Best Friend leave because I know Tyler will miss his friendship. He's been good for Tyler. I hope that someday we can go and visit Aiden and his family in California. We miss them already!!!

No comments: