Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Girls






Lindsay got to go to a My Girls party for her friend Emily, complete with a Hot Pink Limo ride. The Limo takes them to the My Girls store and they get all glammed up- they get their hair, nails and make-up done. Tons of hair and body glitter. They get to pick a favorite dress to wear and then they have a fashion show at the end where the parents can come and take pictures. I had ALL the kids with me, so I was actually 10 mintues late. I missed the fashion show, but I managed to get a picture of Lindsay and her friends that were still there. Lindsay had a great time and loved being with her school friends again. It's a cute place. The cake frosting was even lime green and hot pink. This is Lindsay's second party to go to there. I'm not sure why people spend sooo much on parties, but it's fun to participate!

No comments: